For over 40 years, Minuteman Press has been a loyal partner to hospitals, healthcare and urgent care centers. Because we are your local design, print, and marketing team, we have the unique ability to help you effectively reach new and existing customers right in your community. Whether you are looking for effective, proven marketing solutions such as direct mail advertising or need custom products and services such as informational booklets, brochures, business cards, catalogs, rack cards, and promotional items, we have the ability as well as the experience to help you deliver results and exceed expectations.
Here are seven ways Minuteman Press can help design, print and promote your hospital or urgent care center:
- Want to reach new or existing customers? We can design, print, and deliver effective direct mail advertising campaigns that make sense for your specific needs. This includes checkup reminders for existing patients, special promotions, postcards, and more
- Take advantage of our custom design and printing capabilities and provide helpful information to your patients with professional healthcare and wellness brochures, health information packets, booklets and rack cards.
- Promotional products are a great way to remind patients that your hospital or urgent care center is able to help them when they are in need. Items like branded pens and notepads will keep your crucial contact information in front of your patients wherever they reside.
- Are you looking to update your office signage or lobby displays? Your local Minuteman Press is your one-stop solution for wall and window graphics, outdoor and indoor signs, pop-up banners, posters, flags, and more.
- Make sure you have custom designed business cards that are professional and help you stand out. We also do custom stationery, letterhead, envelopes, business checks, order forms, invoices, and more! Ask us about prescription pads!
- Attend a lot of professional networking meetings and conferences? We can provide trade show supplies with strong, consistent design and messaging across all materials being displayed or handed out. This includes professional reports, presentation folders, pop-up banners, posters, presentation area displays, pens, pads, tote bags, and anything else you may need.